[pianotech] Absolute pitch customer

limhseng at gmail.com limhseng at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 13:02:08 MDT 2010

Thanks all for the response. Ryan, I could not open your  response from my blackberry so I will try to read from my pc.
Like everyone else I do my job with passion and set certain standards. Yes after 20+years of tuning I have turned many difficult customers into long time ones but not this time. I will let it go .

Regards
Lim
Powered by Gee! from StarHub