[pianotech] Barock Piano??

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat May 29 18:36:12 MDT 2010

Thanks for the info. The one I did, seemed to be substantial. A few odd
design things, but tuned well and played well, for an upright. It reminded
me of a Tadashi, in some ways.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

Atlas says it's the "Barock International..." What ever that means???
Anyone know who/where the darned thing is made?