[pianotech] Tax Question

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Fri May 28 12:48:45 MDT 2010

Sorry, finger problem.
John Ross
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Ross
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 3:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] Tax Question

  You are lucky being able to just figure.
  I have to keep an actual mileage log.
  I bought a new van last year, and they specifically told me that driving it home from the dealers, 7Km was not a business expense. I nearly fell over and asked her if she was joking. She said no.
  My house is my office, so it is from office and back.
  She did however tell me it was ok to stop off for a litre of milk on the way home.
  As long as the vehicle is used 90% for business, you are allowed to claim 100%.