[pianotech] Wurly sticker

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat May 22 12:07:32 MDT 2010

Wow! I'd like to see a picture of a 60' Spinet! Sounds like Spinetzilla!

You got me, Ryan. Funny thing, though, the piano belongs to a hoarder. The place is an absolute mess. I have to move boxes from around the piano every time I go there. It's something I just can't understand. The wife works part time, but the husband is retired and just sits at the dining room table watching 2 TV's and works at his lap top computer.

Wim

Wow! I'd like to see a picture of a 60' Spinet! Sounds like Spinetzilla!