[pianotech] bridel straps and another question

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 20:23:22 MDT 2010

Could Bill use the glue on bridel straps, cut to the right size and glue on the back stop shank or the part that hangs down from the back stop where the cork woudl normally be.  I understand that those clip ons can be a real pain. I ran into a couple of those on a Kimball last November. I would think that the expansion of the wood and shrinking due to humidity change would cause them to loose their grip in dryer months.

William you mentioned that you ran an ad in the newspaper to advertise.  Was this a weekly or daily paper, and is there a better way to go i.e. run an ad only on Sunday in our daily paper, or just do the weekly paper which comes out on Wednesday?  Would circulation be the factor, or the day of the week in which the ad wouldl appear, people more apt to read the ad on Sunday verses Wednesday. In our daily paper here in Philly I could run a Sunday ad, but our weekly come s out on Wednesday? So this would be the only time it was read.  Maybe I should run it every day in the daily paper. Marketing isn't one of my strong points. Thanks again

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com