[pianotech] Mason Hamlin Parts Needed

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Thu May 20 17:34:39 MDT 2010

I'll second Paul on this.  My experiences with WNG and their parts is that
they are just about tripping over themselves to be helpful to technicians as
they try to expand their parts business.

I would start by calling Bruce Clark at Mason & Hamlin.  I've talked to
Bruce enough times to believe that he will be knowledgable about the piano,
and will likely have suggestions or alternatives to missing and perhaps
unavailable parts.  Likewise, you could call Mark Burgett at WNG.  He is
very responsive also.

As for the sostenuto, WNG sells a belly rail mounted sostenuto kit that can
be customized to fit your piano.

Good luck, Nick!

Will Truitt