[pianotech] Stanwood Spreadsheet/Software?

kurt baxter fortefile at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:58:37 MDT 2010

Wow, I posted that email to the list last night and woke up to 8 requests in
my inbox :)
I haven't had a chance to proof read all the formulas and formatting yet by
the light of day, so let me do that before I pass along a egregiously buggy
file.

I am pleased that others would find a spreadsheet useful, and this actually
could be helpful to me as well because this is my first time setting up a
Stanwood data flow system, and hearing how others handle it may help me
improve the design.

1) How many samples, at maximum, do you take? Are they the key numbers
recomended in the Stanwood packet, or do you prefer to pick and choose
custom sample locations each time?

2) When you use whippen weight (WW) to calculate WBW do you use an average
from just a few whippens, or do you sample one whippen for every sample you
are taking?

3) Is there any other data you find useful not on the standard table?

kurt
baxter
a440 at juno.com