[pianotech] Lost business

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu May 20 07:49:00 MDT 2010

Duaine,

You get no sympathy on the 100 mile trip.  It took me 1.5 hours to get to
this shop and included an expensive ferry boat ride both ways, because we
lived on an island that also had 3 other RPT's on it.  Since I wanted to
increase my business, I bit the bullet and made the trek.

Since you wish to remain in a gloom and doom state of mind, perhaps you
should consider a change in careers and do your players as a hobby.

This is my last post on this topic and will now go do something more
productive with my time.

Best of luck to you.

Paul