[pianotech] Tone building in the modern piano

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed May 19 09:26:57 MDT 2010

I agree there should be more player classes, I always attend them.
I fill out the form at the end of class, saying how there should be
more of these classes, and how good the class was.
I don't know if it is lack of interest, or lack of instructors.
There does appear to be one double period class this year, but this is
hardly enough to warrant attendance.
It would however fill in the blanks on some of your apparent
misinformation.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia
Sent from my iPhone