[pianotech] Ackerman

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 11:22:11 MDT 2010

Hi Jer,

Did that Ackerman have a muffler rail?  Last week I tuned a Straus & Sons pinao that had the marking of Asian all over it. It even sounded brght like an Asian piano in the treble.  So what I'm wondering is if the Ackerman and the Straus & Sons piano were names bought by some Chinese company or Korean company.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com