[pianotech] Catastrophic Events While Tuning...

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 15 18:07:33 MDT 2010

Subject: Re: [pianotech] Catastrophic
  Events While Tuning...

Well this has nothing to do with the piano I was working on,
  but I did have a heart attack on thursday while installing a dolly under a
  grand.
I got to the hospital in time for angioplasty and I'm back home on
  my 2 feet. I was told I was lucky that my heart didn't suffer too much damage,
  but it shure was catastrophic for me.

Marcel

Wow!  Marcel, I'm so glad you got there in time...the dolly can wait!  Ganz gesund!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net