[pianotech] pneumatic player salvage

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Wed May 12 11:53:37 MDT 2010

The easy answer is... for me, very rarely.  Some oddball actions, weird parts.  Rarely is there the need for saving salvaged player actions as entire units.  Possibly someone along the line will need some parts, an entire action, whatever, and I have provided those things in the past.  One 1500 mile move convinced me to be selective and a shop reorganization convinced me that parts in boxes are far more efficient that piles of beat up units!

Debbie L.