[pianotech] Brass Flange w/Loop for Return Spring for Chickering Upright c.1903

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:03:16 MDT 2010

I'm looking for someone who may have some of these laying around,

I ran across this piano yesterday, in relatively good shape except for a few
bad brass flanges.
When I went to replace them, I discovered these little gems, they're a
little longer/taller than a regular BF and have a small loop of string
similar to that in Asian uprights only it's smaller in size.
I'm jammed for time this AM so no pic, when I get home this PM, if necessary
I'll provide one.

Thanks,

Mike

--

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it.

   Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service