[pianotech] no cash flow

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Wed May 5 06:38:19 MDT 2010

Hi all.

What Tom Servinsky said..to the letter. and then this:

Recently I have had problems getting paid from a symphony organization.
It didn't bother me that they were having cash problems. Everyone is,
right? It bothered me that they didn't bother to tell me. I had to find
out third hand. That is what bothered me. After 12 years they went
silent on me until I lowered the boom.

I recently received a check, for a whole lot more than $600 by the way,
and I have 2 invoices since that are outstanding. I have chosen to be
patient with them, and I have let them know that I was not pleased by
their silent treatment. They apologized(big deal) and said it won't
happen again(I don't believe them).

I am patient because I have received alot of residual work from my
association with this symphony. I have made friends and have
long-standing clients form this association. I'll be patient.

-Phil Bondi