[pianotech] Edawards Grand Action Dolly

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:13:11 MDT 2010

Hi to Wally and all on the list,

I have the Edwards Action Dolly and I love it. Well worth the money. I have
an older dolly made by Jansen I'll sell cheap if interested. Contact me
privately.

Steve Blasyak
Orange County Chapter

From: Wally Scherer <afinetune at yahoo.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 09:35:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [pianotech] grand action dollies
Has anyone used the grand action dolly that Judi Edwards sells? See:
http://www.edwardsstringcovers.com/brochureCaddy.pdf

I saw the ad for the Jansen one too. Looks interesting.
http://www.pljansen.com/serv08.htm

I was thinking about making a light weight one out of walkers with wheels,
available used at thrift stores, but then I remembered that the wheels don't
swivel.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001LZSTQU/ref=asc_df_B001LZSTQU1105120?smid=A3W1L25DQWUVN0&tag=shopzilla_mp_1023-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B001LZSTQU

Has anyone made a useful, light weight grand action dolly?

Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com