[pianotech] System failure?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 21:20:29 MDT 2010

People just aren't talkative lately...

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Brian Trout
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:19 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] System failure?

I haven't seen but just a very few emails on the Pianotech list in at least
3 or 4 days.  I'm using a Hotmail account with the emails from the list set
to filter into their very own folder.

I don't use Earthlink for anything that I am aware of.  Are the Pianotech
servers on an Earthlink connection?

Hope the problems get resolved soon.  Lots of people are adicted to the
their daily "fix".  ;-)

Brian

> Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:34:27 -0500
> From: dahechler at att.net
> To: pianotech at ptg.org
> Subject: Re: [pianotech] System failure?
>
> Laura Read wrote:
> >
> > Is the system down for the tech list, or did I somehow get bumped from
> > it? It seems rather unusual to not receive any posts for 3 days.
> >

> > Thanks to whomever takes care of this,
> >
> > Laura Read
> >
> Based on the amount of emails complaining about earthlink randomly /
> repeatedly blocking pianotech emails,
>
> when are you people going to take the hint and switch emails services.

  _____

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/>  now.