[pianotech] Brodmann, anyone?

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Mon Mar 29 14:30:41 MDT 2010

I've only tuned one. It seemed like a decent quality piano for the
price. I was hired to tune it because it wouldn't hold a tuning and the
owner wanted to make sure it wasn't the tuner's fault (My tuning didn't
hold either). I heard later that after four or five tunings and lots of
playing, it is now stable and the owner is happy.

Tom Cole