[pianotech] Yamahas Gray Market?

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Fri Mar 26 09:14:58 MDT 2010

Matthew,
If you are looking at the "YamahaUS" website, they stock to support products that they have sold in the US. If they would try to support the world productions, they would not have enough staff to handle it AND "sales" support "service"; so let the source of the "sale" support the "service".

Ken Gerler