[pianotech] Dyer & Howard...Square Grand

John Voigt jvoigt at gwtc.net
Thu Mar 25 07:42:59 MDT 2010

Thanks for the comments.  Actually, I told him it might make a nice dining
room table.  I appreciate the defense of the squares, Joe, but saw no offer
to accept possession of it.  I am really not interested in learning to work
on these, so I guess that puts me in the lazy category.

The father-in-law acquired it as a woodworking project in his retirement,
but now is selling his tools.  The son-in-law is taking over the shop
building, but prefers to restore cars rather than furniture.  He suggested
scrapping it, but got an adverse reaction from the in-laws.  They had
offered it to the museum but they declined.  It will either stay in the shed
or be offered at the auction.

John Voigt