[pianotech] 2nd bad client in 10+ years - seeking advice

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 11:49:50 MDT 2010

Thanks for the comments David. I agree with what you say.

> I think you have to find out if that presumption is correct.

Oh, absolutely, and I will. I was just trying to get some opinions/
suggestions before I do contact them. I was just trying to suggest
that it seemed as thought there was going to be a good chance that
they will have changed their mind about doing the minimal level of
regulation/repair.

So I'll be calling them to set up an appointment for this work. And if
they say that they have decided against it, I will have to say that I
will not be able to tune their piano (hey, some hammers are not
hitting the strings!!!). And then I have the sticky situation of
saying that I'll stop by to drop off my invoice for the work completed
the other day (pitch raise and string splice). Won't THAT be fun!

Terry Farell