[pianotech] 2nd Bad Client in 10+ Years - Seeking Advice

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Tue Mar 23 11:36:57 MDT 2010

It boggles my mind that the plumber or cable installer can say, "I'll be
there between 8 and 12", or even just "tomorrow.", yet many people get bent
out of shape when the piano technician is 15 minutes late. Many folks are
understanding, and I always call if I'm going to be as much as a half-hour
late, but it's interesting that we're held to a higher standard.I guess
we're spoiling them. ;-)

Kerry Kean

www.ohiopianotuner.com <http://www.ohiopianotuner.com/>

  _____