[pianotech] Las Vegas convention

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 10:26:39 MDT 2010

Good golly mate! Settle them thar horses down! What are you
apologizing for? I didn't read anything offensive in your post. I
didn't read anything offensive in Robin's post. Nor did I read
anything critical of anyone in Tom's post!

All I've read is folks discussing what some have read, concerns
regarding that information, what others have experienced, and
contacting PTG home office to pass on what has been read, discussed
and possible concerns. All sounds pretty constructive to me so

What's offensive and needs an apology regarding any of that? Did I
miss something? You mean there is a good fight and I'm missing it?
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!!! (now it sounds like we are in gradeschool!)

Terry Farrell