[pianotech] Las Vegas convention

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 06:33:30 MDT 2010

The hotel y'all (oops, sorry - SE USA lingo...) had for the '07
convention in the Gold Coast was very nice. I was especially impressed
with the dunny, having flown in from the USA, I didn't have a ute to
get around in - but that was okay, everything I needed was right
there. Good thing, 'cuz everyone was driving on the wrong side of the
road anyway - if I had tried that I'd end up with my ute in the crash
shop!

Maybe PTG should have the next convention in Australia - I mean, we
advertise as being international, don't we?  ;-)

Terry Farrell