[pianotech] Removing a spinet action

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Mar 21 08:09:27 MDT 2010

Paul,
 I agree 100% with your post. In the Baldwin scenerio I had mentioned--excerpt below -That is the compelling reason.
Tom D.

<snip> Baldwin verticals that have the bracket hole line up with a tapped hole in the plate.
Once the machine screws are removed the bracket(s) spring up and will NEVER line up with the holes again. I was helping out a Baldwin dealer before the latest Baldwin meltdown and broke a bracket trying to get the thing to line up again.