[pianotech] Was: TuneLab as an IPhone App

James Johnson jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 15 22:22:15 MDT 2010

I've read all of the thread to this point, but no one has mentioned if the IPhone App is a valid tool for a serious tuner.  After 42 years of aural tuning, I'm finding it more and more difficult to tune when there is background noise present.  I'm finally getting ready to take the plunge and buy an ETD of some sort.  Is it workable to have your ETD and your phone be the same instrument?  What is the easiest and best one for an aural tuner to learn?  Can an old dog really learn new tricks?
Jim Johnson