[pianotech] TuneLab as an IPhone App

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:40:36 MDT 2010

I had an interesting conversation with a customer the other day.
I was tuning his old upright for his 10 year old daughter who plays rather
well for her age and takes lessons.
When I stopped for a short break to discuss the condition of the piano he
showed me the TuneLab app available on his IPhone for $300. He said he
remembered seeing it when he was looking for something else and wondered if
it was anything like my CyberTuner.
I told him I thought it was rather similar but I wasn't that familiar with
it.
He said he just thought  it was interesting, that he wouldn't want to
purchase it plus the other items necessary and try to use it, since he could
see there was a skill level involved.

My thought after I left was how many yoyo's out there won't be that
thoughtful and become tooners via this avenue?

Mike

--

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it.

   Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service