[pianotech] The Fuel You Use In Your Car

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 22:10:54 MDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Gerald Groot <tunerboy3 at comcast.net> wrote:

>  *
>
> *I drive a Cadillac.  I'm 6'2" and 225 #.  I don't want a dinky car.
> Including all of the stops for gas, highway miles, side trips and everything
> to and fro, a total of $1,350 miles, I averaged 28.5 MPG.  Highway mileage
> only, I averaged between 29 & 33 MPG.  Not bad at all for a luxury car with
> lots of power and a great ride.  Just thought I'd share that…*

Glad you shared this. What model Cadillac?

I drive a Honda Accord that hardly ever averages 33 MPG on the highway. It
occasionally does 32+, but mostly around 28-30 (with a trunk full of tools
and supplies). And it's a 4 cylinder. It has been a great car, though. 11
years old now, with 329,500 miles. I intend to drive it into the ground, but
am starting to look for a replacement. Based on your experience, perhaps I
should consider a Caddy. I like larger also.

--
JF