[pianotech] back support was Re: Premium service

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 19:35:23 MDT 2010

I use that underside to help support my back while tuning.

T, Ayers
Highland NY

Not only does jamming your thighs under the keybed help support the back, but the vibrations actually help me tune better. I feel like I'm more "in tune" with the piano, than when I stand up.

Wim

As far as the dress code, never shorts, and never a t-shirt, even here in the tropics. I wear slacks and an Aloha shirt, with sandals or shoes and socks.