[pianotech] basic or full service

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Fri Mar 12 15:49:08 MST 2010

David,
If I arrive and find the instrument has been meticulously serviced
(including cleaning/vacuuming inside so I don't stir up dust) by a previous
quality technician, then it is just my "basic" fee for servicing IF all I
have to do is tune the instrument.  It is just that I advise the customer
ahead of time, THAT on my first visit, IF the instrument has not been
maintained previously, there will be more than a tuning fee.

Ken Gerler