[pianotech] basic or full service

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 14:32:00 MST 2010

Aren't there PTG "rules" about this sort of thing...?   Code of ethics?   If a piano owner calls me, I normally ask when it was last serviced.   If they say, 6 months or a year or whatever, I ask who tuned it last.   If the tech is someone I know to be good, I will let them know that and ask what was the problem?   Most of the time it is a referral or they didn't think the last tech did a good job.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044