[pianotech] basic or full service

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 09:37:08 MST 2010

Why is that unethical?  I don't do it but I understand the logic.  It's not
bait and switch.  That's when you get someone in the door on the promise of
a low price and then try and sell them something for a higher price.
There's no switch here.  You offer a discount to try your service and you
stick by the promised fee.  The idea is that people tend to stay with what's
familiar unless they are incentivized into trying something new.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

That seems sort of bait and switch...does the tech then up the price...?   I
don't agree with that...seems unethical...can't we all just get along... '-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044