[pianotech] pitch raise

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:01:54 MST 2010

Hi Marcel,

I've used the term pitch correction from the beginning because pitch correction includes both pitch raising and lowering if needed.  this way we only need one term, pitch correction verses pitch raise or pitch lowering.

Also when you guys drive tuning pins how heavy of a hammer do you use?  I need to get one at the ardware store it's perfect shorter handle and 3lbs.  I have some strings to replace for teh school system.  If I had to use a regular claw hammer I'd be pounding all day.  Unfortunately  I have to for now on the first one because momey is tight right now.  Thanks all

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com