[pianotech] Premium service

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 08:38:01 MST 2010

http://www.oreck.com/canister-vacuum-cleaners/super-deluxe-compact-vacuum.cfm

I use this one.  It’s very small and easy to carry (shoulder strap) but quite powerful plus you can switch the hose to the blow side and get a reasonably powerful blast of air to blow out an action or whatever else.  I just leave it in the car all the time.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

Speaking of vacuums, I am curious as to what type of vacuum everyone uses.  I have a 6 gal. shop vac that I bought at Home Depot, but it is not very space saving, even though it is one of the smallest.  So, I do not keep it in my vehicle.  When a customer requests a cleaning over the phone, I make sure I put the shop vac in my vehicle.  However, I would like to find a vac that isn't bulky that I can keep inside my car, without taking up too much space.
TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com