[pianotech] Premium service

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Mar 11 08:22:23 MST 2010

Speaking of vacuums, I am curious as to what type of vacuum everyone uses.  I have a 6 gal. shop vac that I bought at Home Depot, but it is not very space saving, even though it is one of the smallest.  So, I do not keep it in my vehicle.  When a customer requests a cleaning over the phone, I make sure I put the shop vac in my vehicle.  However, I would like to find a vac that isn't bulky that I can keep inside my car, without taking up too much space.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com