[pianotech] Premium service

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Mar 10 14:39:02 MST 2010

That's not very fair, Wim. David is matching whatever Ron comes up with. Ron
was a little over the top with his caster analogy. Perhaps they should both
tone it down, but if you are going to call one out be sure to include the
other.

True they are both cosmetic. But so is spending hours and hours prepping a
cabinet surface to get it perfectly flat and hand rubbing out the finish.
It's just cosmetic, but it's what people want. And my customers do not know
how to clean under the strings or in the pins, even though I've repeatedly
shown them. So they pay me. And I feel good. :-)

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____