[pianotech] Premium Service

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Mar 10 13:08:31 MST 2010

I find this attitude often as well, Norman.  I don't have a problem
educating folks on the basics of keeping things dusted, but as you say, most
folks are loathe to take things apart (even as simple as a kneeboard) for
fear of goofing things up, and that's just fine.  I certainly wouldn't
instruct folks that only I should do the cleaning, but I do find most folks
would rather I do it.  And really, what's it take 5 minutes?  How much
customer money are we "wasting" in that amount of time, $5, $10?  Is it
really such a catastrophic loss?

William R. Monroe