[pianotech] How long do unisons hold?

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Tue Mar 9 05:38:06 MST 2010

Most of my first time customers say that their piano is "really nice" (has
not been tuned for ??? years) but we just moved it so it needs tuning. So,
it is all according to what a customer can tolerate and the frequency of
service.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High
Point Music be environmentally responsible.