[pianotech] The Fuel You Use In Your Car

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 22:16:25 MST 2010

Hi Brian!

Yes, we do need to catch up - I'd love to do that sometime. I'm
planning/hoping to do a long cross-country trip this summer - work the
Las Vegas conference into a trip to my hometown Detroit at least - but
really hoping to go on to Seattle and Fairbanks, AK - but after going
through Detroit, maybe I could visit you in Mississippi - hmmmmm,
that's not on the way home........ well, thinking now, maybe a visit
on the way to Las Vegas would be better on my end. What town are you
near?  Jackson? Ridgeland? Pickens? Goodman ? Eden? Naxapater?

Let me know - it would be great to touch base with you.

Terry