[pianotech] The Fuel You Use In Your Car

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:11:24 MST 2010

Hi Terry!!

LOL!!  No one with cows that I know nearby.

Nope, not in Slidell anymore.  Lots has happened since ol' Katrina came to visit.  Finally got the house put back together and sold it this last year.  Have been fulltime rvers since, though not really travelling all that much.  Parked in central Mississippi at the moment but eyeing up a couple of other possibilities, one of which is east central Tennessee.  We'll see.  I'd like to do more traveling, my wife would rather settle down somewhere.  And since we can't quite "retire" yet, that pesky little "job" word keeps popping up.  ;-)

We'll have to catch up one of these days.

Brian