[pianotech] Newton's birthday

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Sun Mar 7 19:16:06 MST 2010

Newton was a true and valued friend and we had similar issues back around
1998-99.  He was not able to fully deal with the issues but I was.  I wish I
would have lived closer to be able to intervene in some way other than just
words.  He was a great man.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician