[pianotech] West Systems New Epoxy???

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 5 18:51:23 MST 2010

Thanks for showing me up Will - you let me reply and then you snuck
this in there before my reply - didn't you!?!?!?!?!  Don't mess with
Mr. Epoxy!!!!!    ;-)

In all honesty, I would rather just mix up a small amount by weight in
a clear yogurt container and add whatever thickener I want. Not trying
to be a spoiler or anything!

Terry Epoxy Man Farrell