[pianotech] Garrett with Cranberry Sauce? (was Center Pin Zapper)

Joe DeFazio defaziomusic at verizon.net
Thu Mar 4 16:55:34 MST 2010

> From: "Barb Nobbe" <barbara at pitchperfectpianos.com>
> Date: March 4, 2010 4:36:30 PM EST
>

> Lol!  I am so sorry. User error!  Obviously, this was sent to the wrong email address!  Lol!!!
> Barbara Nobbe, RPT
>

> From: "Barb Nobbe" <barbara at pitchperfectpianos.com>
> Date: March 4, 2010 4:22:28 PM EST
>
> That was a satisfying meal. Thank you.
> Barbara Nobbe, RPT
> -----
> From: "David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
> Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:48:52
>
> Well, that would have to be Joe... '-]
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT
> Pacifica, CA  94044

Whew!  For a minute there, I was thinking that poor Joe Garrett finally intentionally ticked off (hacked off? sorry!) someone so much that he had been eaten for dinner!

Joe DeFazio
Pittsburgh (where we eat plants and animals (that are not pets or humans or cute little bunny rabbits) and, like most Americans, probably a whole lot of chemicals)