[pianotech] Tuning with distractions

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Tue Mar 2 21:45:14 MST 2010

Okay get this.....

Daughter in living room watching TV (spongebob I think), son in room practicing his electric guitar to a precorded soundtrack, mom in kitchen on the phone, and it just so happened to be the day the lawn service showed up!  Go figure...

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com