[pianotech] String Breakage

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Mar 2 12:46:48 MST 2010

It's surprising because usually when a string breaks during tuning it isn't
approaching anything close to 300 cents sharp. Other factors are at work,
but our ear is not hearing 300 cents sharp.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____