[pianotech] Gluing Damper Felt

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 2 08:24:14 MST 2010

Hi, Terry;
	We have a local refinisher that did a S&S A years ago, to showcase his
skills for our store.  The plate was, of course, gold, but he had used a
metalflake gold color that was just stunning.  I'd love to paint a car that
color.  The new S&S's we sold at the time looked cheap in comparison.  Love
the deep gloss of all those clear coats!  I often dream of a custom (read:
George Barris) TuningMobile that would have a grand piano case as the front
of the car.  Pop up headlights, etc.  Inside would have piano pedal gas,
brake and clutch pedals.  Voicing the exhaust would be an art in itself...
	Paul McCloud
	San DIego