[pianotech] business

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 05:46:06 MDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

My question is, how long does it take to get from ground zero to the moon where Jer is working so far in advance?  :-)  I think I'm doing all the right things, yet I'm not booked in advance.  I pray every day that God will supply work for the next week and then I do my part of course.  I do my best when I tune/service. I even look for ways to add to my income i.e. the piano dismantling job which I had last Friday.  Perhaps I've done the things that some might mention to drum jup business, it doesn't hurt to review them  again.   So my question is, what is the secret to the Chinese proverb Jer in getting more business and booking in advance.  Please send the fortune cookie so I can read it. :-)  Thanks

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com