[pianotech] Low humidity ok ?

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sun Jun 20 12:03:40 MDT 2010

Allan:

I had a customer with a 9' Bösendorfer who had a free standing humidifier next to the piano.  In spite of the fact that students came into the room from outside every 30-minutes for their lessons, it was disappointing how seldom I got to tune that piano.  Even when I was called to tune it I did embarrassingly little to it.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu