[pianotech] Pianodisc QuietTime

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 01:22:11 MDT 2010

I have a Knabe (Young Chang) Piano Disk piano that I installed for a music
store in town. I now own the piano but am having frustrations with the
unevenness of the sensitivity from note to note. You mention that there is a
way to adjust this with software. Can you share with me more how this works?
I've been in contact with Pianodisk about this, but I seem to be having
difficulty getting the right info. I'm guessing the system is about 7 or 8
years old.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter