[pianotech] hammer return noise

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 23:51:05 MST 2010

Try repositioning the jack under the knuckle, even if out of regulation.   Make sure the rep height is right.   Any chance of swapping out a new Renner S & F and and hanging the hammer on it?   I think Tokiwa knuckles can be hard.   Maybe just change one knuckle with a Renner knuckle

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044