[pianotech] Shimming Steinway Action Stack to reach strings

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 23:46:55 MST 2010

These are good reasons to have a top tech go to NY to pick out that Steinway.   This is another thing to check...string height.   What is a normal string height?   We may have gone over this before, but what things should a tech look for when picking out a piano?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044